Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello everybody:)

It took me every free minute today (I am on a short holiday) to cope with URLs, instructions, failures, frustrations, some tentative rays of hope, lengthy explanations what I am doing - to be able to create the thing called BLOG. I don't think I have much to say but it will record my efforts to become a more effective teacher by using e-means :) My mates seem very advanced and I will do my best not to be a straggler. I shared the song the Wall not only  because I love the way it engulfs me, but as a warning - whatever we do in the classroom, no matter what methods we use - we shouldn't be building "bricks in the wall"

Spring is still very tentative too, so that is whyI published this photo taken a few days ago from the nearest mountain

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie,

    Congratulations on creating a beautiful blog! Doesn't it feel good to tackle something technologically difficult and master it? I so glad that you've pushed yourself to overcome the frustrations. This blog is wonderful!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - to be honest, I really enjoyed it and I am quite proud of it! The blog has a bit too much colour, but I couldn't simply refrain myself.

    ReplyDelete