Tuesday, June 21, 2011

follow your dreams

Hi, guys,
The end of the course coincided with another memorable event in my life - the concert of Sting along with the Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra on 7th June. That would never been  possible if the world had not changed so dramatically 20 years ago. 
I love the feeling of completeness which engulfs me when I listen to Sting, he is undoubtedly a musical genius, but I also admire his talent as a writer - do read Broken Music - it is a  revelatory book, and a real treat to people who love the English language. There you can almost physically experience his life as a student and a teacher. We are lucky that the world has changed beyond comparison.
Here is a song for all who chance upon the blogs.

 Hope you will enjoy it :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eli,

    As you said English lets us savour a great deal of experiences and music is one of them.

    I really liked the video, it is truly inspiring.

    Ale

    ReplyDelete