Friday, June 10, 2011

Final week 10 - not good bye

Sadly this great experience is over. Sharing thoughts with people around the globe  in this very way was unthinkable just a couple of years ago. Teaching the way we did a couple of years ago will fall flat among a generation raised on computers and the internet. This amazing course more than met my expectations - I got a lot more than I could possibly imagine, and not only in the field of technology. Actually I regard the concepts of Project Based Learning, Multiple Intelligences, Alternative Assessment as the ones which would make the differences in my teaching, assisted by the technological tools.
I learned also how to manage time, to learn from others, to share. And this is also the first time I feel some people so close without even meeting you. I cannot fathom that this great community is going to end now. 
I suggest we continue posting in our blogs and share ideas on teaching and life. Thus we would miss each other less and the spirit of the community would be retained. We'll also share  if we are climbing up the LoTI scale. 

I am not saying ""Good bye", only "Chat to you soon"
 Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Dear Ellie,

    I think it is a good idea to continue visting our blogs for keeping in touch! Despite the course is over, we can be mailing each other to share some other teaching experiences.

    "See you soon"

    Katty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie,

    That's a great idea! I'd love to go on sharing experiences with all of you. Let's keep the blog to do so or whatever tool you want to use.

    'See you'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deal,Ellie!!!

    Great idea! Let's keep posting!

    That has been a memorable experience!

    We have been so close yet distant...

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ellie,

    Your idea to maintain the blogs is a wonderful idea. Wouldn't it be great if everyone continued to post?

    Thank you for being such an enthusiastic and active participant in this course. It's been great working with you these ten weeks. I will miss you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete